Welcome -

Welcome to my photography blog! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to look around and stay a while.

Ammon Senior Portraits

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Ammon is the brother in law of one of my good friends. I'd never met him before the shoot and was very surprised to see that he looks absolutely nothing like his big brother. Actually, he reminds me of a young movie star, only I can't quite put my finger on which one.

Anyone?





He brought his guitar and played it for me a little, which was cool.



We hung out at a cool place with lots of great old stuff. Love that old stuff.



And speaking of old stuff, Ammon had a great jacket which has been a traditional photo prop in his family. They call it "the old man jacket", and I thought it was retro and fun and very groovy.



I don't think Ammon was too excited to have his senior portraits taken, and only came because his mom made him. Ammon, if you're reading this, I hope it wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be. You were a great sport and it was fun meeting you. I hope you like your pictures!



Congrats on your graduation and best of luck with everything!

4 comments:

katie said...

I really like them! He looks so much older! Your amazing!

ME said...

What a great shoot! Handsome guy...I can't quite put a finger on it...is it a country singer? Movie star for sure!!!

Jenna Marie said...

Oooohhh! I likey!! These turned out great! Great editing! Where did you shoot?

Hanna said...

You are so good!! I can't wait till we can get together and do mine! :)

Post a Comment