Welcome -

Welcome to my photography blog! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to look around and stay a while.

Dallin's 4 Year Old Portraits

Monday, May 17, 2010

My good friend Jenna's big boy had a birthday recently.

Guess how old he is?



Nope. He's.....


Four and funny.

Guess what Dallin loves?



Yep.

And we took this not too long before Mother's Day, so I thought it would be nice to give his mom a flower.



We went to the little wash near their house and got some fun shots. There was a gorgeous, blooming forsythia and a fun tree house.





I always seem to like the silly, unusual shots and faces. This one was my favorite of the day.


Cute, huh. You gotta love those big blue eyes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this new blog. It is such a great idea. It is still fun to read your other blog too. I just check it once in a while. It is fun.

Post a Comment