Welcome -

Welcome to my photography blog! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to look around and stay a while.

Katie's Maternity Shoot

Thursday, June 3, 2010
My good friend Katie, is pregnant with her 5th baby. She recently moved about 2 hours away (darn it!) but we've still been wanting to get together and try some maternity photos. Katie has several family members who were also wanting photo sessions, so we scheduled them all for the same evening and managed to squeeze Katie in between 3 other shoots.

Here are a few of my favs of Katie and her "baby bump" ~








I think these with the kids are my very favorite - how adorable are they?!



Cute, bump, baby! I can't wait to meet that little kiddo.

And take her picture, of course!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Ann, Katie says that you have been really busy lately but I was hoping to get my pictures in time to give them as Fathers day gifts. I would need a couple of days at least to order them plus pick them up in St. George. Is that possible...what are my chances? Please let me know asap. THANKS!! Rachel

racher04@hotmail.com
435-862-5257
P.O. Box 501
Mesquite, NV 89024

Post a Comment