Welcome -

Welcome to my photography blog! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to look around and stay a while.

Camree Senior Portraits

Saturday, May 22, 2010
Lovely Miss Camree came from about 50 miles away to let me take her senior pictures. She is the niece/cousin of a couple of my neighbors/friends. She was so easy to photograph, just natural and relaxed in front of the camera. We ended up with so many nice photos, I had a hard time choosing just a few images to put on her blog post.

But these are some of my favorites.

















One of the fun things about Camree is that she totally loves horses. And since it just so happens that I have a few horses lying around at my place, we recruited one - good old Bo - to help with a few pictures.














We had too much fun. Have I mentioned that I love photographing seniors?

1 comments:

ME said...

She is such a cutie! How fun!!! Love the pictures!

Post a Comment