Welcome -

Welcome to my photography blog! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to look around and stay a while.

For my good friend Katie, because I love ya....

Monday, August 23, 2010
I've been so busy taking photos for people lately that I haven't had time to blog any of them!

My friend Katie had a baby a month ago and I went down and took newborn pics of her gorgeous little girl when she was a couple of weeks old. I told Katie how behind I was on my editing and that it might be a while before I could get the photos to her.

And Katie, being a good friend, totally understood. Except that every time I talk to her she tells me how excited she is to see the pics and that she just can't wait. And then today I talked to Katie on the phone and she said, "Can you pleeeese just send me
one? I just want to see one so bad!"

So I stayed up tonight and edited a few to put up on the blog - because Katie's a great friend. So here's a sneak peak for you Katie. Congrats to your great family, you deserve to get such a gorgeous, sweet little girlie, and she's so lucky to have been sent to such an amazing family. Love you guys!






Not only do they have a new human baby, but new puppies as well. This little toot buppy snuggled right down in the basket with little Mayzie and went right to sleep.


7 comments:

katie said...

I love them so much!! Thank you, thank you! I feel so lucky to have a friend like you! Your awesome!! (I really do feel loved!:)

Hanna said...

oh my gosh!! They are SO adorable!! What a cute baby!! :) I can't wait till you can take our family pictures, you are so good, Ann!!

humna said...

I love these adorable little pictures. I can't believe how much Mayzie looks like Vern in these pictures. thanx for sharing your talent.

Molly said...

Love the one of Katie holding little Mayzie. So precious.

utah0rbust said...

OK.. OH my gosh... that one with the puppy... WOW!

Y2U said...

awesomeness at its peak... i love the photos specially first three..
great work.. appreciated :)

Dawn said...

Ann, just found your blog (in a very roundabout way, starting with the Horse Haven page on Facebook... LOL). I love photography also and have really enjoyed looking at yours. You have a knack. I know the blog takes a lot of time, but I hope you keep it up. :)

Post a Comment